US Expatriate Tax Services For Americans Abroad

Welcome to Expat CPA, a U.S.-based Certified Public Accounting firm specializing in expat tax preparation for the American expatriate community since 1994. We provide tax return services for American expatriate clients in most major countries.

American expat tax credit

United States citizens living abroad are required to file annual U.S. income tax returns and report their worldwide income if they meet the minimum income filing requirements for their filing status and age. However, as an expatriate with a tax home in a foreign country, you may be eligible to exclude up to $102,100 of your foreign earned income from U.S. taxes for the 2017 tax year by meeting one of two tests. In addition, you may also be able to deduct part of your qualifying housing cost and receive a credit for income taxes paid to a foreign government.

US expat tax specialists

Our sole focus is U.S. expat income tax preparation and planning. We have been serving the American expatriate community since 1994, and we have experience with nearly every country of the world. Our U.S. expat tax professionals have Big 4 international accounting firm experience, and our fees are extremely competitive. Please click the link below and allow Expat CPA's tax professionals to expedite the preparation of your U.S. expatriate tax return no matter where you live in the world.

US expat tax service quote

Please contact us for a quote or for more information. We have a strict privacy of information policy and your information will not be shared with anyone outside our firm.

Get Started Now
Contact Expat CPA

Contact Us
For a Quote
or More Info

as seen on
American Expat Tax Article
and reported in
US Expatriate Taxes Article
and featured on
Expat CPA Expat Taxes
ExpatCPA BBB Business Review