What Would You Pay for Professional Expat Tax Services?

Expertise and Knowledge at Competitive Prices

The experienced CPAs at Expat CPA offer U.S. expats the services they need to file their taxes correctly and on time. You have enough to do when navigating life in a foreign country. Why not let us provide you with excellent tax, financial and consulting services — so you have one less thing to worry about?

We specialize in handling complex tax preparation for American expatriate clients living practically anywhere in the world. Why are we so good at what we do? We focus solely on U.S. expat income tax preparation and planning, and have done so since 1994. The Expat CPA professional staff stays up-to-date on all relevant IRS regulations so we can handle even the most complicated situations.

U.S. Expatriate Tax Services Pricing Schedule

We charge a low flat fee for processing basic U.S. expatriate federal and state tax returns. We then charge for additional forms as needed. Please note that all amounts shown below are in U.S. dollars.

U.S. Expat Federal Tax Return — $329

Includes Forms 1040 and 2555 as well as one hour of private consulting.

U.S. Expat State Tax Return — $189

As applicable; some states have unique rules for breaking residency and domicile.

Additional Forms as Needed

  • Itemized Deductions (Schedule A) $100
  • Interest and Dividends (Schedule B) $50
  • Self-Employed (Schedule C) $165
  • Capital Gains (Schedule D) $100
  • Rental and Passive Income (Schedule E) $165
  • FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) $109
  • FATCA (Form 8938) $150
  • Foreign Tax Credits (Form 1116) $165
  • Foreign Corporation (Form 5471) $650

Individual Consulting — $200 per hour, or $110 for 30 minutes

One hour of individual consulting is included in the basic tax return flat rate.